2 Hours $49
1.5 hours of riding with 1 stops of 30 minutes
Skill Level: Novice
Regular Season (October – April)
Schedule: Mon – Sun @ 10:30am & 2:00pm
An experience unlike any other in Fort Lauderdale, our 2 hour Classic eTrike Tour covers the parks and vibrant neighborhoods of Downtown Fort Lauderdale in style, all from the comfort of our one-of-a-kind electric trikes.
The tour starts along the Riverwalk in downtown Fort Lauderdale and makes its way down to Stranahan House, Las Olas Blvd., Colee Hammock Park, Himmarshee entertainment district, and the historic Sailboat Bend neighborhood. All along the way we’re providing commentary about local culture and interesting history while showcasing beautiful parks, great bars and restaurants, boutique shops and nightlife. Our eTrikes are comfortable, easy to ride and guaranteed to be the envy of anyone we zoom past. Did we mention we take a refreshment break at a local business?
PLEASE NOTE, food and drink are NOT included in the tour. Our route varies a bit depending on when you book your tour (like temperature and season). Concerned about skill level? See our Frequently Asked Questions section below for details on what to expect during the ride.
- eTrike training to get you comfortable before we begin
- Commentary throughout the ride from your guide
- A scenic eTrike ride along the Riverwalk and through charming hidden neighborhoods like Colee Hammock and Sailboat Bend
- A stop at the historic Stranahan House and Riverside Hotel
- A stop at a local bakery or gelato shop for refreshments
- Rest area at beautiful parks with local flora and fauna
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do you mean by bike skill level?
- Our top priority at Riverwalk Recreation is to ensure safety while having fun. Our Bike Skill Level index is a way for YOU to gauge how comfortable you’ll be riding on any particular tour. Novice is the easiest followed by Intermediate then Experienced. A higher skill level generally means you should feel comfortable riding on less bike lanes through more industrial neighborhoods, be comfortable riding alongside traffic on streets with more potholes and be able to keep up the pace through longer rides that range from 3-5 hours in length. Bike lanes and cycling infrastructure have come a long way in the last couple of years but there’s still work to do. Our guides will provide commentary and direction throughout the ride to ensure safety and let you know where we’re going and how we’re going to do it. Still not sure? Contact us and we’ll happily answer any additional questions: (954) 526-5159
What should I bring with me?
- Extra cash for food, coffee and a tip for your guide! Also, be sure to check the weather and bring appropriate clothing for the heat, wind, cold or rain.
When should I arrive?
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the tour start time in order to be fitted for your bike and to meet your tour guide.
What’s your rain and bad weather policy?
- Riverwalk Recreation tours go out in the rain unless it’s so stormy that it will hinder your ability to have SO MUCH FUN seeing Fort Lauderdale. We provide our guests with ponchos and our bikes come with fenders. Our tours also make frequent stops along the way so we’ll have opportunities to get off the bikes and dry off. Living in Fort Lauderdale has taught us that the weather can change at any minute so we’ll make the the decision to ride or not at the start time of the tour. Please show up on time and ready to ride! If we decide to cancel we’ll give you the option to re-schedule or issue a full refund.
What’s your cancellation/refund policy?
- Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel at least 72 hours (3 days) in advance and your payment is 50% refundable if you cancel 48 hours (2 days) in advance. CONTACT US with any questions or concerns.
- Riverwalk Recreation HQ, 300 SW 1st Avenue #111, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Some related activities you may enjoy:
Fort Lauderdale Beach Bike Tour
- 4 Hours Intermediate
Fort Lauderdale Vibe Bike Tour
- 3 Hours Easier
FTL Burger & Brewery Bike Tour
- 3+ Hours N/A
Private Custom Bike Tours
- 2+ Hours All Skill Levels