2 Hours $69
1.5 hours of riding with 3 stops of 30 minutes each
Skill Level: Novice
Regular Season (October – April)
Schedule: Mon – Sun @ 10:30am & 4:30pm
This casual, 3 hour eTrike Tour of Las Olas, Rio Vista and Himmarshee Village is for guests who want a relaxed ride that looks more closely at why Las Olas is the epicenter of Fort Lauderdale culture.
If cruising through Fort Lauderdale’s trendiest neighborhoods, sampling local fare and learning about local culture sounds like your idea of a good time, then the Fort Lauderdale Vibe eTrike Tour is for you! On this tour, you’ll explore the neighborhoods of Las Olas, Rio Vista and Himmarshee Village, the most central neighborhoods in Fort Lauderdale and the coolest kids in Broward. We explore the cultural and political forces that made these neighborhoods so desirable as a destination for food, art, music, nightlife and general culture in Fort Lauderdale. We also make stops to sample delectable cafes, retaurants and shops only locals know about and visit historical sites and more of the places we love most. On our Sunset version of the Fort Lauderdale Vibe eTrike Tour we start in the early evening to take in the BEST views of Fort Lauderdale during sunset.
PLEASE NOTE, food and drink are NOT included in the tour. Our route varies a bit depending on when you book your tour (like temperature and season). Concerned about skill level? See our Frequently Asked Questions section below for details on what to expect during the ride.
- eTrike training to get you comfortable before we begin
- Recommendations for what to do and see in these trendy neighborhoods
- Tucked away riverfront parks
- Off the beaten path sites
- A stop for artisan coffee at one of Las Olas’s best coffee houses ***Only on 10:30AM Fort Lauderdale Vibe***
- A stop for lunch at one of Fort Lauderdale’s newest, hip restaurants
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do you mean by bike skill level?
- Our top priority at Riverwalk Recreation is to ensure safety while having fun. Our Bike Skill Level index is a way for YOU to gauge how comfortable you’ll be riding on any particular tour. Novice is the easiest followed by Intermediate then Experienced. A higher skill level generally means you should feel comfortable riding on less bike lanes through more industrial neighborhoods, be comfortable riding alongside traffic on streets with more potholes and be able to keep up the pace through longer rides that range from 3-5 hours in length. Bike lanes and cycling infrastructure have come a long way in the last couple of years but there’s still work to do. Our guides will provide commentary and direction throughout the ride to ensure safety and let you know where we’re going and how we’re going to do it. Still not sure? Contact us and we’ll happily answer any additional questions: (954) 526-5159
What should I bring with me?
- Extra cash for food, coffee and a tip for your guide! Also, be sure to check the weather and bring appropriate clothing for the heat, wind, cold or rain.
When should I arrive?
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the tour start time in order to be fitted for your bike and to meet your tour guide.
What’s your rain and bad weather policy?
- Riverwalk Recreation tours go out in the rain unless it’s so stormy that it will hinder your ability to have SO MUCH FUN seeing Fort Lauderdale. We provide our guests with ponchos and our bikes come with fenders. Our tours also make frequent stops along the way so we’ll have opportunities to get off the bikes and dry off. Living in Fort Lauderdale has taught us that the weather can change at any minute so we’ll make the the decision to ride or not at the start time of the tour. Please show up on time and ready to ride! If we decide to cancel we’ll give you the option to re-schedule or issue a full refund.
What’s your cancellation/refund policy?
- Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel at least 72 hours (3 days) in advance and your payment is 50% refundable if you cancel 48 hours (2 days) in advance. CONTACT US with any questions or concerns.
- Riverwalk Recreation HQ, 300 SW 1st Avenue #111, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Some related activities you may enjoy:
Fort Lauderdale Beach Bike Tour
- 4 Hours Intermediate
Fort Lauderdale Vibe Bike Tour
- 3 Hours Easier
FTL Burger & Brewery Bike Tour
- 3+ Hours N/A
Private Custom Bike Tours
- 2+ Hours All Skill Levels